DIRECTIONS, PARKING & PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
The Hollywood is located at 1449 Potomac Avenue in Dormont. Take West Liberty Avenue or Banksville Road to Potomac Avenue.
Ample parking is available on the street and in lots off Espy and Glenmore Avenues, you do not have to pay for parking after 6pm. A light rail transit (the “T”) stop is just two blocks away (disembark at the Potomac Avenue Station). Several bus lines make stops just three blocks away on West Liberty Avenue in front of the Eat‘n Park.
The Hollywood Theater is located at 1449 Potomac Avenue in Dormont’s central business district and is within walking distance of many local shops and restaurants, including pizza houses, gyros, Italian, Chinese, Thai, and Mexican cuisine, a gourmet hot dog shop, a dessert and coffee shop, a diner, and several taverns.
General admission is $7 for adults and $5 for seniors and children 12 and under. Special events are priced separately.
GIFT CERTIFICATES to the theater are available at the theater or by calling 412-563-0368.
Our concessions stand features Coke products, a wide variety of candy, nachos, and some seriously good popcorn. In the winter, we also have herbal teas.
Please, no outside food or beverages.
THE THEATER IS BYOB
- patrons who wish to BYOB must notify box office staff upon entry that they have alcohol and present a valid driver’s license w/ proof of age. All members of a party may be asked to show identification, regardless of age.
- intoxicated individuals are not welcome and will be asked to leave
- only beer and wine are permitted, no hard liquor
- no alcohol is permitted in the balcony
- it is illegal for any patron to share alcohol with minors. Any violation will be immediately reported to the police.
- please report spills or broken containers to the box office
- no outside non-alcoholic beverages or outside food is permitted
1449 Potomac Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15216.
Don’t miss the Hollywood’s raffle! Win a chance to select a movie of your choice and receive reserved balcony seating for you and ten friends. Plus free small popcorns and drinks. Buy a $2 raffle ticket at every show.