The Hollywood Theater is located at 1449 Potomac Avenue in Dormont’s central business district and is within walking distance of many local shops and restaurants, including pizza houses, gyros, Italian, Chinese, Thai, and Mexican cuisine, a sandwich shop, a dessert and coffee shop, a diner, and several taverns.
General admission is $8 for adults and $6 for seniors, students with valid ID, and children 12 and under. Special events are priced separately.
GIFT CERTIFICATES to the theater are available at the theater or by calling 412-563-0368.
Our concessions stand features Coke products, a wide variety of candy, and some seriously good popcorn (with real butter). Please, no outside food or non alcoholic beverages.
THE THEATER IS BYOB
- $5 per bottle of wine
- $5 per six pack ($1 per individual bottle/can)
- Patrons who wish to BYOB must notify box office staff upon entry that they have alcohol and present a valid driver’s license w/ proof of age. All members of a party may be asked to show identification, regardless of age.
- Intoxicated individuals are not welcome and will be asked to leave
- Only beer and wine are permitted, no hard liquor
- No alcohol is permitted in the balcony
- It is illegal for any patron to share alcohol with minors. Any violation will be immediately reported to the police.
- Please report spills or broken containers to the box office
- Not valid during special events, rentals, or Rocky Horror screenings